Win a free trip to St. Louis or other great prizes in the 2018 EF Raffle!
Nearly half of all ESA members attend the Annual Meeting each year, making it a great time to raise awareness of the important work of the Entomological Foundation. In 2018 the meeting will be held in Vancouver, BC as part of a joint annual meeting with Entomological Society of Canada and the Entomological Society of British Columbia, making it a tremendous opportunity to triple the impact. In 2018 the Foundation will not host a silent auction and will instead focus solely on a raffle full of great prize packages.
The grand prize will be a travel package to the 2019 ESA Annual Meeting in St. Louis, MO to include free registration for you and a guest, roundtrip domestic U.S. airfare (up to a $500 travel voucher), hotel suite accommodations for up to four nights, round-trip ground transportation to/from the St. Louis airport, and your choice of one of the 2019 tours (tbd). Additional prizes include:
- An iPad mini
- A gift card gift basket
- Entomological supplies
- And more!
Watch this space for details or reserve your raffle tickets now.
Psssst … hey business owners! If you want to make an impression with the expected 3,500 attendees at the annual meeting, consider making a donation of cash or supplies to the 2018 raffle. Donations of cash and entomologically-themed items are now being accepted. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Raffle tickets are $5/one; $10/three; $15/five; and $20/ten tickets.
- Each purchaser will have the opportunity to put their tickets into a prize-specific raffle. For example, if you only are interested in the grand prize, you can allocate all of your tickets to that raffle. Of you can split them between the various prize drawings.
- Tickets may be purchased in advance by clicking here. If this option is selected, the Entomological Foundation will mark each ticket purchased with your name and contact information. You may redeem your proof of purchase at the ESA exhibit booth at the 2018 ESA Annual Meeting.
- For advance ticket sales, you must tell us via email by November 1, 2018 which prize you are seeking to vie for or else your tickets will be evenly distributed across all prize packages on your behalf.
- The drawing will be held during the Treasure Chest drawing, in the ESA Central Booth at the 2018 Annual Meeting in Vancouver, BC on November 14.
- You do not need to be present to win. However, contact information must be on the ticket stub if not present or else prize will be forfeit.
- The Entomological Foundation reserves the right to substitute some prizes, where noted, for alternatives of equal or greater value as the needs of the Foundation require.